Made by pipers, for pipers
The Bagpiper case is specifically engineered for the demands of modern piper.
Its original, compact design is simple and stylish, offering convenient, safe storage for your instrument, with plenty of room for accessories. The Bagpiper case protects your pipes when you’re at home or on the move.
With several shoulder straps and handles included, it can be worn as a backpack, over-the-shoulder, or like a duffle bag with conventional handles.
The Bagpiper case is comprised of a strong synthetic exterior, protective padded foam walls and super-soft velvet lining.
‘Tried and tested’ for Great Highland, Border, Lowland and Uilleann bagpipes, the Bagpiper case is sturdy enough to house your pipes during airline* travel. It accommodates all synthetic and leather bags with or without drying systems.
Remember, all prices quoted on The Twisted Thistle include postage within Australia.
Exterior Dimensions (mm)
650 x 260 x 210
(25.5″ x 10.25″ x 8.25″)
- 2 x padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- 10 x carry hook points for straps
- side and end storage pockets (incl drink holder and mobile phone pouch)
- interior mesh pockets and pen holders
- lightweight (perfect for students, and active/touring pipers)
- easy to carry
- suitable for synthetic and hide bags
- ample storage area for music, reeds & accessories
*subject to airline and ticket specifications and allowances; we always recommend that you carry your pipes as cabin luggage