The Tone Protector is a complete reed storage and maintenance system that keeps your chanter reed at constant humidity level to ensure consistent, optimal reed performance.
The Tone Protector is designed to help you immediately improve your bagpipe sound by giving you:
- more consistent sound from day to day
- more stable pitch
- greater precision of tuning
- longer lasting reeds
- clearer sound
and a pipe that is more efficient and easier to tune and to play.
- 1 x Tone Protector: Digital Chanter Cap with Two-Way Humidity control
- 2 x Humidity Control Packs (Pre-Calibrated 84% & 75% R.H.)
- 1 x How to Get A World-Class Bagpipe Sound Handbook
- 1 x Personalized One-On-ONE Support to help you reach your Bagpipe Tone Goals
- Dual-layer reed protector with two-way humidity control
- Digital hygrometer and thermometer with large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Extra large knurled locking thumb screw
- Two-way humidity control technology adds or removes moisture as needed to maintain a precisely controlled, specifically-chosen humidity level
Designed, tested, and built by Jori Chisholm, founder of BagpipeLessons.com and creator of the Bagpipe Gauge and the Piper’s Ultimate Reed Poker.
Over the last three years, Jori has designed and tested the world’s first digital reed protector with two-way humidity control. Pipers from around the world have played it and with great results.
The Tone Protector. Protect your sound.